Monday, July 19, 2010

Tuk Tuk And The Big Bang

Morning milk and cheerios.
Lucas is loving the homo milk~he can really slam it back :)
(On a side note~how cute are those toes?)
"I like CHERRIES too!"

This was at lunch, after the 'big bang' in the morning. The big bang, you ask? Yep, he flipped over the side of the chair and landed on his head. Yes siree. Head crash #1...
The kid can climb, and unless you tie him to your leg, he's making a run for the couch or chair. Sigh. Needless to say, he did survive, but the bump became darker as the day went on...

"Hmm, I wonder what this box is from? I suuuure do like it though!"

"Neato!"

"Yay, more swimming time!"

Ta Da, a new climber!
(Got it off usednanaimo, it's in perfect shape)


"WOW, I can't believe it!!!"

Tuk Tuk~a rickshaw used in Thailand...but we call him that whenever he wears this adorable shirt that Auntie Mel and Uncle Carlo got for him!
Just checkin' things out...

Hmm, what's in here?

Kind of ironic that we picked this up on the same day he landed on his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment