Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Bite

Our CD of pictures from our family photo shoot has finally arrived! Slowly, but surely I hope to put some up on here. Stay tuned. I can't say when, but hopefully soon.


I just love this one of our sweet, sweet boy. Makes me melt inside.
Sigh. Just look at that face.

...and now take a look! Nathan the vampire was at it again!
Very sad.
I wish my good camera wasn't sick. I'm missing out on some good shots! Anyway, this last picture pretty much summed up Luc's afternoon. After a fabulous 3 hour nap, he had some lunch and was bitten right after he got out of the highchair. It was all downhill from there. Nathan went down for a nap and Lucas decided to race around on the his truck. He ran over his foot and wailed. He drove head first into the table and wailed. He now has a red mark from that on his eyelid. Once Nathan was up they were racing around and somehow Lucas got a cut on his heel. What an afternoon for my munchkin. He was so ready for bed by 6:30 and he just crashed.
I don't take back anything I said on last night's blog though :) He's such a little character. I just felt so bad for all the problems he suffered with today. Let's hope for a better today tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment