Bedtime has also become so easy, it is a breeze 99% of the time. No fuss, no tears, just lights out for the entire night. Lovely. :) And that I've just announced that the world, it'll probably drastically change overnight....
(Update: As I am finishing up this post, after 1 hour of sleep, I can now hear Lucas doing gymnastic upstairs. LOUD gymnastics. No voice as of yet though. I really, really hope I didn't jinx things.)
Lucas is making new and exciting discoveries each day and we love to watch him take it all in. We especially enjoy the squeals of delight when playing tug of war with Finnegan, the giggles, the cheesy smiles, the kisses...and all the other fun stuff he does.
He loves to COPY everything he sees and hears....I 'sighed' the other day and he's been doing it ever since.
A new discovery...watching the dogs eat dinner. We realized tonight that Lucas has never really seen the dogs eat out of their dishes! Sure, he sees them grab a piece of kibble here and there, and have some water...but he's never really watched them eat dinner.

I took Lucas in the backyard after dinner instead of walking...since we're having a heatwave :) After playing in the grass for a few minutes, I decided to take out the pool toys so I could rinse the pool out for tomorrow....
Soup, anyone?
(On a side note...the picture quality may be compromised for the next few weeks. I'm back to my old camera. The reason...my Nikon, ahem, may have taken a leap off the table outside yesterday. *GASP* Very minor damage I believe, but nonetheless will be likely be shipped out in the mail for a visit to the Hospital for a small surgery. :(





No comments:
Post a Comment