We are in disbelief that our baby is already 2 months old. WHERE does the time go? As sad as it is, it's also fabulous to see his little personality shine. He's full of smiles, is starting to discover his voice a little bit, and loves to stare everything and anything in the world around him.
OH~and he slept in his crib for 5 1/2 hours the other night! WoooooHoooooo!
Lucas' present for being 2 months old? His first SHOTS are going to be tomorrow afternoon. I think there are 3 or 4 shots they give at this age. Mommy is NOT looking forward to it. On a positive note, other Mom's have told me their babies slept for several days after. Just ate, and slept. Hmm, I could handle that!
Pat was taking Luc's onesie off the other night and he looked like he was wearing a chef's hat...or is it a turban? Either way, I just had to take a few shots!
















No comments:
Post a Comment