I have a fever today :(
I woke up this morning and it started off as usual. I snacked on my Cheerios and drank my milk, while watching Barney. I played with my toys and ate my breakfast. Then, I got grumpy. My Mommy picked me up and I was HOT. I had a temperature of 102 F. I took some Advil and had a nap. I woke up and didn't want lunch. My temperature was then 101.9. My Mommy went out to get me some Tylenol (clearly, the Advil wasn't working!) and I played with my Dad.
When Mommy got home, my temperature was 103.6! This is how I looked...

Maybe a cold cloth will help!
Mommy, it's time for another nap!
Ta-Da! This is me after my second nap! Don't I look better? My temperature is now 100.6, much better, but still sick.Later on: More Tylenol, a bath and tuck me into bed. My temperature at bedtime: 101.6, wish me a good sleep and a better day tomorrow! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment