Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Beach

What a lovely weekend! First, we had Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Allan over for Grandma's birthday lunch...sorry, apparently I should've made sure I had batteries charged. No pictures that day! Lucas had lots of fun playing with his Grandma and LOVED her birthday cupcakes too :)
The next day: off to the beach! We took Lucas to Westwood Lake, very close to our house. He LOVED it. We'll be going back for sure! :)
Mmm, sand.

"Here, Dad...the top of our castle needs a bit off"

Yes, he's wearing his clothes in the water...we didn't think he'd actually want to "swim".....


....but he did!!!

...and had a LOT of fun doing so!

Splash!

Can you tell by his lips that he's driving his truck?

"I can't believe how much FUN I'm having!!!"

He loaded up his truck all by himself :)

Brr.
Here are a few videos of his lake fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment