Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heart for Haiti

Today was the big Heart for Haiti walk that my Mom and Baby friends organized. It was a huge success! Our fundraising goal was $3000. Not only did we meet our goal, we more than doubled it, with over $6700 raised. Incredible!!! PLUS, the gov't will match all donations!!!
We walked along the seawall here in Nanaimo. From start to finish it was about an hour and half...then some time for chatting after! :) Here are some photos of us and some of our friends!

Lucas and his buddy Carter before the walk...Lucas is clearly ready for his nap!

Mommy and Lucas...halfway! No walk was going to stop him from his morning nap!

(I stole this from another Mom's Facebook pics..she made it...kudos to Michelle, the Mommy of the "other" Lucas!


Luc's twin friends Emmalee and Jackson



Kathy, Carter, Trisha, Emmalee and Jackson

The buddies again...after the walk! Lucas still looks tired!

Carter!

Lucas!

I don't know anything about this baby, other than her name is Coco...but I just had to add this pic I stole from another Mom. The dogs name is Peanut...and I heard the Mom say she brought him?her? from China!!! Peanut was the only pooch who joined us on the walk!

Another group shot...this one you can actually see me in...but Lucas is hidden away! :) Can you find me?

No comments:

Post a Comment