Today...was a big "first" for me....

Gooood Mornin'....mmm, blackberry jelly!
It was my first time....getting......a HAIRCUT!!! Yes folks, that's right! Time to chop off the crazy hair...surely you must've seen that picture above???

Sittin' in a PINK jeep! "Yikes! Until I'm big enough to ride quads and motorcycles, I'll have to settle for pink jeeps!
Sheeeeeesh!"

"Ok, I can handle this...but how come
he doesn't have to sit in a pink jeep?"

"Can you just trim a little off the sides?"

" Oooooh boy, I'm not so sure about all this!!!"

"Nope, definately not liking this..."

"Would you
leeeeave meee alooone, lady?"

"I don't
care that there are BUBBLES!"

"Phew, it's all over...now would you
look at how
cute I am?"

"Yep, I'm pretty much adorable!"
Hi there! you have such a cute, sweet & adorable son. I enjoy your blog so much. Having two granddaughters of the same age as Lucas I can totally relate what you are both experiencing. An aunt from MB, Stella Hope we meet one day!
ReplyDelete