![]() |
| Corn maze BOO! Pat ran ahead and hid. Lucas was SO surprised. Super funny! |
![]() |
| Somebody looks sleepy...but she really was loving our adventure! |
![]() |
| Wipe out! |
![]() |
| Tractors are pretty cool when you're 3! |
![]() |
| Brotherhood pranks between farmers :) |
![]() |
| Investigating! |
![]() |
| It's hard to pick a pumpkin when there are working tractors! |
![]() |
| Our pickins'! |
![]() |
| Hmm. You'd think they're looking at 2 different things! |
![]() |
| We need a new world to replace "cheese". Cheese is too obvious! LOL. |
![]() |
| "I"m SO strong!!!" |
![]() |
| "I think I can, I think I can." She couldn't.... |
![]() |
| Waiting for our ride back to the car. Happy Fall family morning at McNab's farm. |
![]() |
| And within 5 minutes of being home..... |

















No comments:
Post a Comment