Last Sunday we met Coley, Gary, and Madi and had a great afternoon at Rathtrevor Beach in Parksville! The kids had a blast!
 |
| Maliya wasn't so sure about the beach at first! |
 |
| Mr. Serious. You'd never know how much fun he was having! |
 |
| Now we're talkin'. This beach stuff is FUN! |
 |
| Truck full o' shells! |
 |
| Miss Madi, the model! |
 |
| And this, is where Lucas met a new friend. He really loves to play with boys, and since most of his friends are girls, he just loves to play with a BOY whenever he gets a chance! First they did tricks in the water, then they were off to play trucks. |
 |
| Some playtime in the actual ocean, not just tide pools. |
 |
| The kids had a BLAST splashing Gary! |
 |
| Two cuties! |
 |
| Too bad that lady by Pat's head had to ruin the picture, haha. |
 |
| Uncle Gary showing Lucas that seaweed is not scary. He had just tossed it at Lucas and he screamed like a girl. It was sooooo funny! |
 |
| "Cheeeeeese!" |
 |
| "Ok, I'm done now. I'm cold!" |
 |
| And this is what beach baby looked like after! Nothing like rubbing sand in your eyes. |
 |
| Hahahaha. Drunken mug shot? |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| "I may be exhausted, but I'm still happy! |
 |
| "What'cha got out there, Finnigan?" |
 |
| She is constantly leaning on the side of the tub...... |
 |
| .......until she smashes her teeth into it! |
 |
| "MOMMY, I'm soooo DONE. Did you REALLY think you could get a happy picture of me in my cute pj's?" |
Pure cuteness...& great photos....feel like I was there with you. The colours are outstanding:)
ReplyDeleteOuch on the "sandy eyes"!