Guess who saw Santa today?!? It was Maliya's first time meeting the big guy, and she was a-ok with him......and so was LUCAS!!! We were amazed how good he was with him! We've been talking a lot about him and reading books, so I think putting him in Lucas' head a bit first really helped!

Despite the sullen face, Lucas was quite happy to sit with Santa!

Too bad all the smiles came
after the photographer took the pictures!


So, no smiles, cause clearly the photographer had a lunch break to get to, but all was good in Lucas' world. He chatted away with Santa, and we actually had to take Lucas off his knee, he was in no rush! He told Santa he wants "one car". What? I wish I knew that's all he wanted before I sent Santa his list! Santa mentioned that Maliya told him she wants a red 4x4 truck!
Great pictures! Lucas does look very solemn, doesn't he? Beautiful kids!
ReplyDelete