Surprise!!! Can you believe your eyes?
After nearly FOUR months, I'm baaaack. For those that have talked about it with me, you know that I was not planning to post anymore entries until I've 'caught up' with stuff that was missed...my hospitalization, the birth of our beautiful baby girl, and life since then. Well, as the days pass by, and more and more pictures are taken, I'm realizing if I don't at least continue on, I will likely never 'catch up', as their will be far too much to go back on! So, for now, I'll try and keep at least some normalcy/regularity to the blog, but I sure can't guarantee as many posts as pre-baby #2. Life is busy now! If I find myself with some 'extra' time, I'll start working on the past four months.
Enjoy!









Love these new photos! Way to go:)
ReplyDeleteI am a friend of Patti & Gi's and have been coming to this site for a long time. I am so glad you are back. Lucas has grown so much. No pressure though, I can't even keep my own web page up to date, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your page.
ReplyDelete