Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Tuesday

Never again will I buy coloured BUBBLES. It's all washable, but very annoying that I have clothes and shoes to wash from ONE bubble experience. Damn you, Crayola!


He doesn't look too impressed, but he was actually on cloud 9 :)



We had a playdate with Carter, and Sophia (another baby group kiddo, her Mom is also pregnant and is due 2 weeks before me)



Lucas is practising his "cheeeeeese".



His new favourite thing to do~watch tv in our bed. This was right before bath time.

Again with the "cheeeeese".


"What do you mean, it's bath time?"



All clean and back to tv...after a 1 minute bath, literally. He was SO mad, he wouldn't even sit down, so I just washed him standing up and took him out. I think he's getting a bit too used to having a shower with me!





It's much better when bunny joins him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment