Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cool Dude!

This afternoon Lucas Magoocus got a haircut! I was dreading it, because the past several have been horrrrrible for him, but thankfully, it wasn't the worst we've had. He actually stopped crying and had a sucker. Holy cow! Yes, I have tried food before, but this was the first time he actually went for it. He came out with a few nicks on his ears and his neck (from the clippers)...but you really can't blame the girl when you've got a wiggly, panic-stricken boy in your pink Barbie jeep :)
When we got home, it was nice outside, although cold, so Lucas and I replaced our crispy fall mum with some bright primulas. Let's see how long it'll be before these are crispy :)

Just checking our new flowers.

Sooo handsome with his new cut!

Mr. Smiles


I love this. Too bad it's blurry! He was a wild manic jumping and squealing all over the yard.

And he's off! A play in the sandbox and inside for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment