Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our Weekend

Ahh, what another gorgeous weekend. Lucas and I decided to take Pat and the pooches to the seawall for their first time! We had a very nice walk in the sunshine...even though Lucie was assaulted by some old lady's old dog as she was strolling along minding her own business. Sheesh.
The boys...and girl.
Looks like Lucas is hanging onto Lucies tongue!

All smiles!

Two girls, two boys.

Some pretty flowers along the way...wildflowers? Who knows?
Fun at the swings.
This was Pat's first time seeing Lucas on the swing. I'm behind them because the dogs aren't allowed in the park.
"See how high Daddy pushes me? I was scared out of my mind!"
The only pictures I took on Mother's Day. My sleeping peanut.
This was on the way home from Port Alberni with "Grandma B". We went there for a visit with Lucas' Great-Grandma, and several Great-Aunts, cousins, etc. A "great" afternoon! :)
So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment