Lucas had his one year check-up with the doctor today! At birth, he weighed 9 lbs, and was 22" long. Today, he weighs 22 lbs, 13 oz, and is a whopping 33" long! Tall boy! Who knows where that comes from!?! He is in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for height!
Oh~and on a side note, I am really enjoying the funny little things I see/hear Lucas doing lately. Today, after waking from his nap, he was chatting away with "monkey" and "bunny" in his crib. They were having quite a long, detailed conversation. I even heard him try and "hee hee, hoo, hoo, hoooooo", like a monkey does. (I often pick up his monkey and do that when I go get him).
Then, this afternoon, I took his socks off and put them on his head, and he tried soooo hard to get them back on his feet. Of course, he got nowhere near figuring it out, but it was so cute to see him try!



No comments:
Post a Comment