Thursday, February 4, 2010

Strawberries, Smiles, and a Bare Bum...

I've been waiting months for some sweet strawberries to roll into town so Lucas could try them. Well, Costco had some the other day. They are quite sweet, and I'm enjoying them! They are my favourite fruit, so I was wondering if Lucas would share the love...
What is this?

Do you really expect me to eat this? Think again.

Ok, so he did put it in his mouth a few times, only to make a "sour" face and take it back out. I wish I'd been fast enough with the camera.
Now, I understand that strawberries can seem sour on the first bite, but I'm rather baffled. This is the same boy who LOVES grapefruit (aka the nastiest fruit on the planet that tastes like poison...). He also enjoys kiwi, which can be sour on the first bite too. Is this really my child? A child who doesn't like strawberries? How can that be?
Oh...I almost forgot....this is also the same child that was eating dog kibble last week. How can one enjoy dog kibble and not a strawberry?
(If you want to hear something even more disgusting....my friend just put a picture on Facebook of her little guy chowing down on.....wet CAT FOOD....hang on while I go vomit.....

And now for a few cheesy faces....
Lucas thought it was the funniest thing ever that he was one side of our french doors, and I was on the other!




And last, but not least, a bare bum..


No comments:

Post a Comment