Thursday, September 24, 2009

Smile for the Camera!

There was recently a young girl offering her photography skills to shoot babies/children for free, in order to build her portfolio. In exchange for our time, she sent out a DVD of a few of the images to us.
Lucas was exactly 5 months old when these were taken...


I think this one is hilarious...have you ever seen one of those calendars/greeting cards (generally of puppies), where it's a super close-up of their face? That's what this reminds me of!

Now that is some crazy hair...sometimes I think it's best if I DON'T attempt to comb it!



Sooo sweet, our boy in a flower pot. She offered to photo-shop the flower blue, but we don't mind pink, it's a FLOWER afterall!
(This one reminds me sooooo much of his Daddy...I'll have to dig out the picture of Pat that reminds me so much of him!)

I'm sure if there were 200 shots total, 195 were of a serious looking boy. He had a very short nap and was a verrrrrry grumpy bear that day, but she still managed to get a few great shots!


1 comment:

  1. The plant pot photosare the BEST! They are just like Geddes photos. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete