Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rides from Daddy!

Pat has been putting Luc on his shoulders lately-we have yet to determine whether or not he likes it. His facial expression really doesn't change much throughout the ride. He looks cute though! :)
Perhaps the lack of facial expression this time was due to the fact that these pictures were taken right before bed...he was a sleepy boy.
OH, by the way, this is night #3....hmm, maybe night #4, can't remember....of Luc falling alseep ON HIS OWN!!! It all started because I was aching all over from packing him around and I just couldn't lull him to sleep that first night, so I let him cry, but it only took a minute, maybe less, for him to fall asleep. After that night...no Mommy, no whimpering, no whining, no tears, no fighting sleep-just plain ole' lying on his back and falling asleep. We're making progress! Next step-getting him out of our bed! AND---if only he'd sleep throughout the night. This teething business is making our boy cranky at night!


No comments:

Post a Comment