Sunday, April 26, 2009

One Month Old!

WOW, our little Lucas is ONE MONTH OLD today! Well, for another 45 minutes or so. I wish I'd taken some pictures of him earlier in the day...when he was happy! As you can see, he was not a happy camper when it came time to the photo-shoot, so it had to end very quickly!
It's fun to see him change and grow, but yet sad at the same time. As I was putting away laundry today I had to put some sleepers away, as he's too big for them. I felt so sad that he'll NEVER wear them again! Sniff, sniff.
He's on the verge smiling though! In the morning, when he's happiest, I kiss him over and over again and each time he opens up his mouth and sort of squints his eyes in delight! Oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment